The following members of the Redland City LDMG are appointed in accordance with Sections 33 and 34 of the Disaster Management Act 2003. All members have the necessary expertise or experience to assist the group undertake and meet its legislative requirements. Membership of the group shall mean and include any person acting in the capacity of an appointed member.
*Queensland Government partners consist of:
- Department of Education
- Queensland Health
- Transport and Main Roads
- Department of Communities, Disability Services and Seniors
- Queensland Parks and Wildlife Service
- Department of Agriculture and Fisheries
- Department of State Development, Manufacturing, Infrastructure and Planning
- Department of Employment, Small Business and Training.