- Bath Street, Birkdale – along the foreshore area
- Collingwood Road, Birkdale – near intersection with Spoonbill Street (impacts the access to St Mary McKillop, Wellington Point High School and Redlands College)
- Mary Street, Birkdale – at the intersection of the creek adjacent to Birkdale State School.
- Capalaba Greyhound Racetrack – where Old Cleveland Road enters Redland City.
- Cnr Russell and Smith Streets, Cleveland – on the school side of the roundabout.
- Island Street, Cleveland – where it intersects Ross Creek
- Shore Street, Cleveland – near the Black Swamp
- Wellington Street, Cleveland – near the culvert, south of Long Street.
- Mount Cotton Road, Mt Cotton – just south of Woodlands Drive.
- Sturgeon Street, Ormiston – softball field overflow car park between roundabouts at Delancey Street and Northern Arterial Road. Water in this area does not impact vehicles on the road.
- Hamilton Street, Redland Bay – where it crosses the creek just south of the Pitt Street intersection
- Pitt Street, Redland Bay – where it crosses the creek just south of the intersection with Hamilton Street (restricts access north to Redland Bay township)
- School of Arts Road, Redland Bay – east of Donald Road. The lakes of Fielding Park do not drain quickly enough into Weinam Creek during heavy rain causing School of Arts Road to be cut
- Serpentine Creek Road, Redland Bay – north of intersection roundabout with Oakland Avenue and Azure Avenue
- Torquay Road, Redland Bay – at the eastern end of the road along the waterfront.
- Avalon Road, Sheldon – near the bridge in front of 288 Avalon Road towards the Front Road end.
- Railway Parade, Ferry Road and Esplanade, Thorneside – along the railway and waterfront
- Ricketts Road, Thorneside – on the Brisbane City side of Tingalpa Creek, just north of the bridge which impacts traffic access into and out of Redland City.
- Clifford Perske Drive, Thornlands – north of Desen Street to mid-way along Kriskyle Place
- George Thorn Drive, Thornlands – on the northern side of the road
- South Street, Thornlands – where the creek intersects the road to the east of the Cleveland Special School
- Thornlands Road, Thornlands – east of Primrose Drive.
- Allan Day Drive, Wellington Point – opposite the foreshore in front of house number 25.
- Anson Road, Wellington Point – at the intersection with Birkdale Road. Flooding here causes the traffic lights at this intersection to flash amber which causes further traffic issues as Anson Road provides the only access to Redlands College and access to the rear car park and hall for Wellington Point High School (an identified evacuation centre)
- Birkdale Road, Wellington Point – opposite the Redlands Sporting Club. During a flood, this would cut access to Wellington Point High School (an identified evacuation centre) from Wellington Point to the east
- Jacob Street, Wellington Point – opposite Fernbourne Road
- Nelson Street, Wellington Point – at the intersection with Pitt Road and Tulloch Drive
- Pitt Road – just north of the intersection with Nelson Road and Tulloch Drive
- Sturgeon Street, Wellington Point – east of Starkey Street. Impacts are to the Hilliards Creek pedestrian walkway only, does not impact vehicles on the road.